Sunday, January 26, 2014

Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal

Talk about tonal shift.

When I scored the name The Pedantry Pantry I knew I'd be talking about food just as much as academics. Tonight, I wasn't feeling so hot (with all the wonderful prizes I won in the genetic roulette, I have no idea if it's the Hashimoto's, the PCOS, the beginning onset of fibromyalgia, or maybe I just have a cold I don't even know).

Tonight, I wanted a cinnamon roll.

I haven't been able to find a lot of oatmeal recipes I'd say that I love. There's always some critical flaw that keeps it at 3 stars or lower. But this? This oatmeal? I love this oatmeal.

Head over to Cooking Classy for the full recipe and write-up. Make sure you have cream cheese on hand for the little bit of topping because damn, daaamn.

No comments:

Post a Comment